Sunday, April 10, 2011

I Think I'll Fall To Pieces If I Don't Find Something Else To Do

Yes, the "Soldier Of Love" album was kinda a snoozefest, but I am loving this new track from Sade's forthcoming "The Ultimate Collection." We are promised four new songs, which is exciting, except from the fact that I'm guessing the Jay-Z "remix" of "The Moon And The Sky" is one of them. At no point in this world did I ever need those two to meet, let alone in a recording booth dammit. ANYWAYS, Sade has dug up a Thin Lizzy song from 1983 and covered the hell out of it. I sure as shit don't know Thin Lizzy and listening to their version of the song I don't need to, judge for yourself tho.

(Yes, i know they did "The Boys Are Back In Town" but I certainly don't care all that much.)
Ms. Adu et al have gone ahead and certainly made it their own. It's like a hybrid, "By Your Side" "Love Is Stronger Than Pride." This is some great, sad Sade.

And now for something LESS great..............

No comments:

Post a Comment