Sunday, March 20, 2011

Feed The Hungry WIth A Fish

Unlike Robb, this week was an easy one for me. I guessed it the minute I heard it, which does happen alot, only to have me find a ANOTHER song that I like EVEN MORE. Yet, this one made it thru. I discovered it Tues AM as I was trolling thru itunes JUST RELEASED section for the week. And there it was....a new Robyn tune. Well, new for her at least. The song itself isn't THAT new, Featured on the Teddybears' last album "Devil's Music", the song "Cardiac Arrest" was recorded with some rapper chick named Mapei. Not Much has changed from one track to the next except that instead of sounding like some butchy Brooklynite is singing, Robyn has fucking made this one another of her own. It's quirky. It makes no damn sense. It's great. It's really like 90's era Fatboy Slim's big beat style, and I love it - Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment