Sunday, March 27, 2011

Uht Uh That's Not A Plane That's Me

I didn't wanna like it. I hid him on Facebook (instead of deleting him which makes no sense but whatever). But I scrambled to download it. A new Owl City song...WITH A RAP? Sure this Shawn Christopher fellow isn't hardcore, but nevertheless, rap isn't really my thing. That being said, I think the rap is maybe the best part of the song. I love it. Definitely reminds me of the remix of Pet Shop Boys "Liberation" ("Yeah, I though love was kinda dumb, now I know I gots to get me some"). And here we have my Song Of The Week, from the forthcoming album, "All Things Bright And Beautiful" (where I also have a great downtempo track called "Lonely Lullaby") Owl City featuring Shawn Christopher "Alligator Sky."

And for good measure, here's 12 minute version of the PSB track Liberation with that rap I do so well in my car.

No comments:

Post a Comment