Sunday, March 13, 2011

Jumping right in

Any of you who know us, know that Robb and I have been doing this for years and years. We just have never ever taken it to the interwebs.  Who knows if we will be able to keep up with the arduous schedule of posting one song a week every Sunday. A daunting task indeed, but maybe we are up for it. After many embaressing youtube listens, we have my Song Of The Week, heretofore referred to SOTW, for this March 13th 2011. George Michael doing a cover of New Order's classic "True Faith." It's all vocoder, which, back in the days of "Believe" I was all about, 8 million years later, I'm not so sure. But, he's wormed his way into my brain (maybe this is an opportunity for a glory hole joke or something but I'm not sure) and I kinda love. Yes, I wish he just sang it regular, but I will deal. -Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment